The Giving Block's Events
- Fundraising in 2021: Why Accepting Cryptocurrency Now is More Essential Than EverThu, Jan 21Webinar
- WEBINAR | Nonprofit Innovation 101: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) & CryptocurrencyWed, Apr 08https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lTvuJEzApr 08, 2020, 2:00 PM – 2:30 PMhttps://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lTvuJEzBetween 2020 and 2022, we will produce more data than the rest of human history combined. Nonprofits must adapt or die. We take a look at the most influential technologies in this exponential innovation curve, and how you can leverage them to lead in the nonprofit sector.
- Higher Education & Bitcoin DonationsThu, Mar 05OnlineMar 05, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTOnline, WebinarIn this webinar, we'll explore this emerging trend and cover topics like: -What universities are currently fundraising Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? -Which universities have received large donations in cryptocurrency? -How large is the market for donations? -Important considerations
- 2020: Trends in Bitcoin FundraisingThu, Jan 16Online
- #BitcoinTuesdayTue, Dec 03Worldwide!Dec 03, 2019, 12:01 AM – 11:00 PMWorldwide!Bitcoin Tuesday is Giving Tuesday for cryptocurrencies. Similar to Giving Tuesday, during which donations are traditionally gifted in fiat, Bitcoin Tuesday pairs the viral nature of Giving Tuesday with Bitcoin’s online starpower to drive crypto donations for nonprofits accepting them.
- Bitcoin & Non-Profits - Giving and Donating in the Digital AgeThu, Nov 14IndustriousNov 14, 2019, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PMIndustrious, 1660 International Dr, McLean, VA 22102, USALearn from the experts about the new opportunities through bitcoin donations. The panel will discuss the present marketplace and how to have your current platform accept digital donations. They will also cover the accounting practice of receiving bitcoin donations.
- Leveraging Blockchain and Cryptocurrency for ImpactThu, Oct 10Republic Restoratives Distillery