Donate Crypto, Lower Your Taxes
Time & Location
About the Event
Did you know that $200-300 million worth of crypto is donated every year to nonprofits? In fact, some of the world’s most well known nonprofits like Save the Children and No Kid Hungry have started to adopt cryptocurrency.
Join us for a quick discussion on why people are increasingly donating cryptocurrency as a way to save on taxes. Would you rather donate to the IRS or you favorite charity?
Topics Will Include:
- Overview on Cred's solutions offering up to 10% APR on cryptocurrencies.
- Discussions on why donate crypto
- How to offset taxes
- What crypto should you use for donations
- Unrealized gains report for UTXO based crypto
- Selling crypto with the lowest possible basis
- Tax deduction equal to the fair market value
- Avoiding gains on charitable contributions
- Success stories
- Major donations
- Who accepts crypto
- How to get involved